Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions stated herein (the “Agreement” or “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between the Platform's viewers, browsers, visitors or users hereby defined as “you” or “the customers” and the Alfa Pty Ltd the “Company” , “We”, “us”, “our”, “Service” or “Alfa PTE”.
By using or accessing the platform in any way, viewing or browsing the website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
We may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. However, an individual notice will not be sent to you. Any amended Terms of Service shall replace all previous versions of the same. If you do not agree to the amendments or changes to the Terms of Service, you should immediately cease use of any of the services on the Website. After any such amendment becomes effective, we will deem your continued use of the Website to constitute acceptance and agreement to such amendment.
Alfa PTE is only an online class booking platform that connects you with the class providers who offers enrichment, recreational and tuition services. We are merely an agency that displays the class schedules and connect you with the class providers. For the purpose of clarity, it is hereby stated that Website is not engaged in providing any services by itself but is a platform, which merely connects the business to customers.
Alfa PTE' responsibilities are limited to:
- Providing customer support during office hours which is from 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- Providing customer support in terms of information available based on the updates, if any, provided only by the class providers.
Alfa PTE' responsibilities DO NOT cover:
- Class providers’ actual start and end times.
- Class providers’ employee conduct, lack of competence, or absence
- Actual quality of the class providers’ service
- Class providers’ cancellation or rescheduling of the class
- Injuries or loss of properties acquired during the class
- Last minute changes decided by the bus operator after the referral
In carrying out any transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or registering an account with us on the Website, you warrant that:
- you are above 21 years of age;
- you are using your actual identity;
- the personal data that you have provided to us are true, accurate, complete, and current; and
- you will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete, and current.
Children (users below the age of 21 years) are not eligible to use the Website or provide any personal data on the Website unsupervised. If you are below 21 years of age, you may use the Website and/or provide any personal data on the Website only after you have obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the supervision of your parent/legal guardian.
By using or accessing the Platform in any way, viewing or browsing the Platform, you hereby guarantee that:
- Your use of the service is for your legally personal purpose which determines your sole responsibility over any harm or misinterpretation of the Platform’s contents and further access.
- You acknowledge that you only have a limited right merely to use the Website and that you have no right to modify any part of the Website or reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, resell or access the Facility for any other commercial purposes.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged in these Terms. You shall use this Website and Facility and any products/services purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Redbus/Website or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of Redbus / Website and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
- You must not use the Website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
- You must not use the Website to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or material that is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of Singapore or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Alfa PTE may offer the option of opening user accounts on the Website by the End-User. The user account may be linked to the User's email-id or phone number or both. For use of the Website by User, either by registering an account with Alfa PTE or using the Website as guest (unregistered user), the User agrees to the following:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account when You use this Website by registering an account with Alfa PTE.
- In the event that you use the Website through a registered account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- In the event that you use the Website through a registered account, you should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
- You agree to notify us of any breach of security of your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to notify us on the breach.
- You warrant that you will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of Website. You shall also be liable to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of Website with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
- Alfa PTE reserves the right to refuse access to Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice if we have reasonable belief that your account is being used for unauthorized purposes.
Whilst using the website or the application, you may encounter or participate in other links to our advertisers or sponsors, identified as the “Third party”, introducing their products or services. By entering or accessing the Third-party’s website, you thereby consent to their terms and conditions. Alfa PTE has no control over, and cannot rightfully assume responsibility for general practices of any of these Third-party sites and/or services. Therefore, any such correspondence is your sole accountability.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.